Application Sales Engineer Apogee Instruments, Inc.
Logan, UT 84321
$40,000 – $55,000 a year
Application Sales Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop, promote, and support Apogee Instruments products by:
- Interacting with customers, distributors, and system integrators to assess their needs, recommend solutions, process orders, and resolve technical issues
- Creating scientific marketing materials by testing products and creating case studies, white-papers, posters, graphs, and other educational materials
- Occasionally attending trade shows, conferences and making customer visits
- Helping guide R&D efforts by recognizing changes in applications and markets
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Director
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, meteorology, agriculture, business or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working at a small, rapidly growing company
- Postgraduate degree or training in science, engineering, or business
- Experience in technical sales, project/product management, and/or customer support
- Experience or training in electronics, environmental monitoring, and/or data loggers
This is a full-time, position with benefits. Compensation is commensurate with experience, but has an anticipated salary range of $40,000-$55,000 per year. Benefits include health insurance, retirement, paid holidays, compensated leave, and profit sharing. Work schedule is generally Monday-Friday 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please send your cover letter, résumé, and three references to:
Apogee Instruments, Inc.
About Apogee Instruments
Apogee Instruments of Logan, Utah, is an energetic manufacturer of innovative environmental sensors used in meteorological, agricultural, and renewable energy applications around the world. If you value a beautiful location, great coworkers and an organization that truly cares about its employees, please review our requirements and submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Apogee Instruments, Inc..
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.