Tommy Hilfiger Store Manager PVH Corp.
PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Store Manager is the most global position in the store. They must be able to oversee all aspects of the store, including all personnel, product, merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store. The Store Manager develops, directs, and motivates the store team which results in great service to all customers, generation of sales/profit, minimizing losses and ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained. In addition, the SM maximizes employee productivity, ensuring consistent compliance with the execution of all company Policy & Procedures and maintains an environment that is results-driven.
Delivers Business Results:
- Utilizes all company tools to drive results
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a clear business focus
- Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize according to business needs
- Maintains track record of effective, sales focused team members that consistently meet the expectations of TH.
- Ability to accurately communicate statistical results and identify business needs.
- Ability to speak to local and big picture company goals and initiatives
- Creates solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Delivers a high level of communication with staff on a daily basis.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team at Take 5 meetings, regarding individual sales performance, and other key performance indicators such as UPT, conversion, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide great service and achieve goals
Managing Customer Service:
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills with both internal and external partners
- Ability to train, develop, and execute S.G.M. and TH Customer Service skills
- Maintains a high level customer service culture validated through service results and TH Customer Service recognition
- Effectively trains, monitors and executes Direct Replenishment and Recovery process.
- Effectively manages customer complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Adheres to Company Personal Appearance Standards to professionally represent the Tommy Hilfiger image
- Ability to make business decisions based on current sell-through strategies
- Maintains elevated store presentation by training and overseeing execution of standards as defined in the ABC Brand Presentation manual and video as well as company directives with an eye for detail
- Understands product needs and educates team how to evaluate report information
Managing Store Operations:
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Ensures daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives
- Attends company meetings and contributes to the overall company growth and strategy
- Ensures that team is effectively executing all corporate programs
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure that business goals are met
- Communicates with staff daily, at Take 5 meetings, individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators such as UPT, conversion, store results, product sales and other information to help the provide T.H. service and achieve goals
- Ensures store has all necessary tools (i.e. Supplies, resources, binders, etc.)
- Manages in-store Orientation process
Managing Human Resources:
- Actively trains, coaches and provides feedback to management and associates
- Develops strong management team, enabling them to take on responsibilities of the store for a minimum of 1 week
- Recruiting and Hiring Skills
- Consistently staffed with bench strength
- Comfortable with repetitive training delivery, understanding that it may look different based on how each of the learner comprehends training
- Effective performance management of store team- including training, coaching and feedback
- Effectively leads weekly management meetings and quarterly staff meetings
- Ability to diagnose, develop and review the performance of the staff: conduct annual performance reviews
- Ability to set clear, actionable goals for self and team
- Maintains respect of peer group, staff and supervisor
- Effective communication through appropriate channels
- Utilizes excellent organizational, time-management, and problem resolution skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in motivating and leading a team, change management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence, coach, and mentor
- Communicates honestly, openly, and constructively
- Creates energy ,excitement, and recognition around team and individual accomplishment and success
- Clear and concise communicator (verbal & written)
- Enthusiasm, passion and commitment to the TH brand
- Empathetic towards other’s point of view and needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships
- Able to provide feedback on new employees and manage orientation process
- Demonstrating ability to develop and promote internal employees
- Strikes a proper balance between effective delegation and appropriate supervision
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions by demonstrating the ability to reset priorities based on store and business needs
- Aligns all store activities to ensure all business goals are met
- Ability to modify delivery style to ensure understanding of the learner
- Takes on additional assignments and work when needed
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Meets deadlines
- Self motivated
- Persevering and persistent
- Ability to drive a result-oriented sales team
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience Required:
- 1 year minimum experience as Manager
- Must be interviewed by District Manager and Regional Director.
- Ability to do minimum travel, change schedule, adapt to the needs of the position
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in addition to strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to operate cash register and office computer and other equipment
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to PVH Corp..
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.