The Store Lead will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team by completing cash-wrap operations, opening and closing procedures, and acting as Leader on Duty (LOD). The Store Lead will represent the brand, operate in a professional manner, engage customers, maintain store standards, and support teamwork and employee development.
– Assist in developing talent through the training of associates.
– Partners with Store Manager to address performance concerns with associates.
– Support and participate in all company training and development initiatives.
– Foster a positive work environment.
– Motivate and inspire associates to build brand loyalty.
– Model, encourage, and demonstrate exceptional customer service.
– Maintain high standards throughout the store while insuring the integrity of the brand.
– Represent the company in a professional, positive manner.
– Support the management team to maximize productivity through operational and product knowledge.
Skills and Behaviors:
– Excellent customer engagement
– Detail oriented
– Ability to prioritize tasks
– Ability to work as a team
– Must embrace self-development
– Must be an effective communicator
– Must be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
– Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
– Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to meet buisness needs
– Ability to maneuver on the sales floor and stockroom, climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Job Type: Part-time
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.