Sundance Media & Design is looking for a responsible, self-starter to manage financials, communicate with clients, recruit and communicate with new clients, and manage and work with designers on current projects.
This is a part-time position that will require a minimum of 5 to 10 hours per week. There is a high potential for work to pick up quickly and for the position to expand. A positive, forward-thinking, self-starter will easily be able to recruit new clients quickly and increase the amount of hours required for this position with the potential to take this position to full-time.
Some tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Payroll and invoicing on Quickbooks
- Bill paying
- Sales and new client recruitment
- Setting up and attending meetings with clients
- Communicating with and managing designers on current projects
- Communicating with business owner/lead designer on project progress
- On-site work for clients
- Assistance with marketing
- Social media posting for the company and social media clients
- Possible assistance with web and graphic design
Sundance Media & Design is a small digital and print marketing company based in Highland County, Virginia. We currently offer the following services: web design, logo/graphic design, copywriting, print design, marketing development, project assistance, bookkeeping, invoicing, social media management, blog management, search engine optimization, administrative assistance, ad design, office organization, and payroll and bill pay services.
The goal of Sundance Media & Design is to be a quality and reliable one-stop-shop for small businesses and organizations that need marketing or administrative assistance to help propel their business forward. It is our desire that our services will helped stressed business owners rest easier at night knowing that we are taking care of actions, responsibilities, and projects that are important to their business’s success.
ABOUT HIGHLAND COUNTY
Highland County, Virginia, is home some of the most beautiful scenic views in the state of Virginia. Monterey, the county seat, is a lovely town full of community spirit and support as well as a cute downtown and bunches of reasons to fall in love with this little area. Agriculture and tourism are among the largest industries in the county and the location’s signature event is the Highland Maple Festival, which is known worldwide. There are lots of opportunity for outdoor adventure as well as volunteerism in the community. If you’re looking for a job in a quiet, simple, and enchanting mountain town, this may be just the opportunity for you.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Writing including proper grammar and punctuation
- Website design and programs
- Graphic design
- Project Management
- Programs including:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- A candidate with past design experience would be a plus
- $10 per hour with possibility for increase in pay as employee helps build business. (As stated before, with the right self-starter behind this business, pay could go up quickly! We want to see our employees succeed and help them build their income and benefits package!)
- Commission rates available for new projects secured outside of set hours
- Possibility for future benefits including paid vacation and health insurance as company grows
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Project and Administrative Management: 3 years
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.