Production Project Manager Butler America Career Portal
The Project Manager will report to the Navy Program Manager and help lead the program management team to meet contract requirements within the established schedule, cost, and technical performance objectives.
Direct responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop solutions to program problems and direct the work of cross functional teams assigned from various departments.
- Support for production line, hangar operations, and aircraft DD250.
- Ensure aftermarket activities support aircraft squadrons and any issues that occur with fielded aircraft are resolved to the full satisfaction of the U.S. Navy.
- Interface with USG Customers, Aircraft leadership team, supply chain, team members and partners.
- Process improvement using ACE principles to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
The candidate must have a proven track record for leading a team through challenging situation to achieve results. Interpersonal skills are required to ensure positive teamwork and high level of engagement to meet objectives. Clear communication will be required with all levels of company management as well as counterparts within the U.S. Navy.
The candidate’s primary focus will be the oversight of the green aircraft production build. They will act as the primary liaison between the USN customer and operations in regards to coordination of government furnished equipment. Attendance at daily production status meetings (7:30 AM and 3:30 PM) will be required. Candidate must be willing to call in to morning production meetings during weekends, and holidays on occasion, as necessary to ensure sale of aircraft per the financial plan is achieved.
- Education / Certifications: BA/BS degree w/4-7+ years of experience or MA/MS degree w/3-4+ years of experience
- Experience / Qualifications
Previous experience with the U.S. Military, acquisition processes, supervising / leading teams, new business development, project and financial planning, and military contract management are highly desirable.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.