Field Service Technician Johnson Equipment Company
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Since 1959, Johnson Equipment Company has provided the safest, most reliable dock and door products available on the market. These products combined with the most professional sales representatives and service technicians have led us to the enviable position of the largest independent loading dock, industrial door, and in plant lift specialist in the United States. As part of this growth, we have an opening for Field Service Technician in the Fort Worth, TX area.
These positions are responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities. Field Service Technicians serve as a technical resource for our customers and our sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repairs on overhead doors and dock levelers.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs.
- Review mechanical drawings including but not limited to safety rules, maintenance instructions and schematics.
- Document and provide detailed information on service performed, and parts used or needed to complete repair.
- Perform detailed and accurate site inspections.
- Make recommendations to customers on maintenance plans and safe operation.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a field environment.
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights and be able lift up to 100 lbs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude a must.
- Experience welding and working with mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems a must.
- Experience repairing and installing industrial equipment and overhead doors preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
As this position requires driving a company vehicle, a pre-employment drug test and good driving record are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package with medical insurance that includes dental, vision and prescription cards, 401K plan, and a business casual office atmosphere.
Johnson Equipment Company is a smoke-free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial Maintenance: 4 years
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Johnson Equipment Company.
Since 1959 Johnson Equipment Company has provided the safest, most reliable dock and door products available on the market. These products…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.