Food Service Office –
Assistant Manager with lots of opportunity!
Great benefits -Medical, Meal Discounts, Uniforms and more!
Apply now! Resume must include email for direct contact.
Fulltime, must have atleast 1 year in food industry
Reports directly to General Manager, helps to motivate and lead the team
- Comply with food safety procedures
- Work with the entire management team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels
- Reconcile cash and adhere to all cash handling policies
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage and train crew members
- Recruit and interview for crew positions
- Maintain fast, accurate, and quality service to every customer
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Food Service Office.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Rib & Chop House | Finally Restaurant Group
– Cheyenne, WYRib & Chop House
– 2 days ago
Assistant Manager Taco John’s | Taco John’s International
– Cheyenne, WYTaco John’s
– 6 days ago
Assistant Manager Shari’s Cafe and Pies | Sharis Cafe and Pies
– Cheyenne, WYShari’s Cafe and Pies
– 7 days ago
Successful Innovative Customer Focused Injection Mold Company.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
wejobslert.com IS NOT A RECRUITING WEBSITE, instead we just sharing latest job updates from top rated companies in the middle east to help job seekers around the world.